The best answer:
- The only method to erase your previous Apple ID is if you know the password.
- In order to establish a new Apple ID, you must have access to the email account connected with that account.
- There’s no way to erase an old Apple ID unless you have the password.
- If your existing email address is connected to a new Apple ID.
- You may then enter into your Apple account and delete your previous Apple ID from your list of accounts.
How to Reset iPad without Apple ID/Activation Lock 2022
My Apple ID has been deleted, but I can’t remember my password
- Go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Erase All Content and Settings if you are using an iOS device.
- Go to System Preferences -> iCloud -> Sign Out in order to log out of your iCloud account.
Without the password, how can I erase an old Apple ID from my iPad?
A good first step is to use the resetPassword feature on the Apple ID website, which may be found here: https://appleid.applet/myappleid.cgi/bin/webobject/resetPassword. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings if you’re unable to reset your password and can’t get into your iPad.
Can I remove a previously active Apple ID?
Apple ID deactivation is done by logging in and clicking the “Account” option in the menu bar of your iTunes Store account. Go to “Manage Your Apple ID” and then pick “View Apple ID.” You should be able to deactivate or delete your account from this page.
Without the use of a password, how can I delete my previous Apple ID?
In the absence of more details, it’s impossible to provide a response to this query. In order to delete your Apple ID, you must have a password and log into your account on the Apple website. Contacting customer support if you don’t have this is the only way to have this taken care of.
Apple IDs can be deleted forever, but how do I do this?
Sign in to the Apple ID website to permanently erase an old Apple ID. Manage Your Account, then choose “Delete Your Account.”” To be sure you want to delete the account, enter your password one last time.
I don’t have the password to an old Apple ID, so how can I get rid of it?
Not at all. To remove an Apple ID, you’ll need the account’s password.
In order to establish a new Apple ID, how do I remove the previous one?
- Following these procedures, you may remove your Apple ID.
- Your password may be found on the login page for your Apple ID.
- Confirm deletion by clicking “Delete Account.”
- Click “Create New Apple ID” to begin the process of creating a new Apple ID.
Is it true that a new Apple ID wipes the slate clean?
No, switching to a new Apple ID won’t erase your previous data.
I’d want to use two different Apple IDs. Is this possible?
Yes, it is possible to have two Apple IDs at the same time. One ID is for personal use, while the other is for work.
Can I create a new Apple ID with the same email after deleting my old one?
Not at all. Apple demands that you create a new account with a different email address.
Please tell me how I may get rid of one of my Apple IDs
There is no way to remove an Apple ID from a device. Despite the fact that they’ve been deactivated, they remain on your account and may be reinstated at any point.