The best answer:
- Your Android device’s settings are found in the Settings app.
- Select Google from the Accounts drop-down menu.
- Remove your account by tapping the three dots at the upper right of the screen.
- touch REMOVE ACCOUNT under “Houseparty” in the list of applications.
How to Delete Houseparty Account on Android Iphone and Windows
The houseparty Android account may be deleted, but how can you do so?
You probably can’t remove the account, but I’m not sure. You can only log out of your account on the website after deleting the app.
How can I remove my home account?
In order to remove your home account, complete these instructions:
- Go to “My Account” after logging in to your account.
- Select “Edit Profile” from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Delete House Account” red button in the “House Account” section.
In what ways may I disable Houseparty?
Simply tap the three dots at the top of Houseparty and choose “Leave Houseparty” to exit the app.
What is the purpose of removing Houseparty from the system?
A group of high school classmates came up with the idea for the video chat and social networking app Houseparty. As soon as it was made available in 2017, it swiftly rose to prominence among those looking to have live video conversations with friends and family.
While initially intended to link individuals with their loved ones, Houseparty swiftly became a venue for cyberbullying.
My Houseparty account has expired. What should I do?
Click on the “Establish an Account” option to create a new Houseparty account on the app.