If you are reading this article, you may have desire to create your own playlists of favorite artists in the Music player. In today’s post, we are going to show you thorough steps on How to create artists in Samsung music player APK.
What is Samsung music player APK?
Samsung Music Player or Music player is an Android app developed and franchised by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Throughout the years, Music Player has received many high ratings and positive reviews and has been downloaded over 500 million times on Google Play. The app functions well and has some outstanding features compared to other similar apps.
However, Samsung Music Player is somehow hard for non-Samsung users to install. That’s why they need to download file APK. Samsung Music player APK is simply a package file of the app which only allows Android users to download and install. You can find pure and safe APK files in Milagromobilemarketing.com.
Key features of Samsung Music Player APK
As we mentioned above, Samsung Music Player got numerous prominent features:
Supports playback of various sound formats such as MO3, WMA, AAC, FLAC (FLAC is an audio format similar to MP3, AAC but lossless, which means audio is compressed in FLAC without any loss in quality)
Well-organized song lists by categories like track, album, genre, folder, composer, Spotify.
Intuitive and clean user interface: the latest version got an impressive black interface that is elegant and easy to follow the lyrics.
Spotify tab: this shows a recommendation of playlists from Spotify and you can search for any Spotify music you love.
How to create artists in Samsung Music Player APK?
Just like the normal Music Player app found on Google Play, creating a playlist whose name is your favorite artist on its APK file also follows 10 basic steps. We will take the Samsung Galaxy S4 music player as an example.
1. Go to your S4 Home screen by pressing Home button
2. Tap on the “Apps” icon which is on the bottom right corner of the phone and then all the apps you installed will be shown there.
3. Locate and tap the Music Player icon. Samsung Galaxy S4 apps’ icons are arranged alphabetically, so just find the app among the ones that start with the letter “M”, then tap on it.
4. When the Music player opens, choose the “Playlists” tab to view the playlist menu.
5. There are 4 default playlists listed on this tab namely favorite, most played, recently played and recently added. Tap on the “Menu” button to create a new playlist.
6. After that, playlist options will appear, choose “Create Playlist” which is the first option.
7. Enter your desired artist’s name for the playlist, then OK to affirm your activity.
8. You will be taken to the next page, where you can choose to add songs to the new playlist. Just click the plus icon to add music.
9. Finally, it will be shown the list of all songs you got on your phone, tap on the checkbox on the right of each song to include it on the list.
10. Select “Done” button which is on the upper right part of the screen.
So with 10 steps above you can create your own playlist with the name of an artist you like. If you want to have more playlists of more artists, just manually add it.
The bottom line
We have shown you How to create artists in Samsung Music Player APK with 10 steps above. Hope that the information we provided is helpful for you. Thanks for reading!