Since Music player apps are like a dime a dozen, Samsung music player is still the best choice for Samsung users. However, this app is optimized for use with Samsung Android devices only, which means non-Samsung users or computers cannot download and install Samsung music player officially. In today's article, we will show you How to install Samsung Music Player APK.
Description of Samsung Music Player APK
Samsung Music Player or Samsung Music is an app on Android developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. and it has had an impressive number of installs of up to above 500 million on Google Play. Samsung Music is optimized for Samsung Android device and provides a powerful music play functionality and the best user interface.
Samsung Music Player APK is simply a package file of the app which only allows Android users to download and install. To install Samsung Music Player APK, you need access to a reliable third-party website such as Milagromobilemarketing.com because this web provides pure and safe APK files.
Highlighted features of Samsung Music Player APK
Why do so many people love using this app? Well let's just go through all of its features:
- Samsung Music supports playback of various sound formats such as MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC (an audio format similar to MP3, AAC but lossless, means audio is compressed in FLAC without any loss in quality).
- Helps to manage song lists by categories like Track, Album, Genre, Folder, Composer which are very convenient for users.
- It has a clean and intuitive user interface.
- It also has Spotify tab: if you are in love with Spotify then lucky for you, the app shows a recommendation of playlists from Spotify and you can search for any Spotify music you love.
How to install Samsung Music Player APK?
This application is anything but difficult to install due to the restriction. The company said the app only serves Korean devices, so even a PC with Bluestacks can't install it as they are not compatible with each other.
However, you can download it with a Samsung Galaxy S8. Before installing, you need to download it first. Basically, just go to milagromobilemarketing.com and follow the instruction.
1. Tap on "Gadget Security"
2. Find the "Unknown Sources" symbol and flip it to one side to initiate this feature
3. Affirm this activity by tapping the OK button.
4. Go to milagromobilemarketing.com then find and download Samsung Music Player APK.
5. Install APK: just tap on APK file and follow instruction to install it.
6. Open the app and start this music player.
Our review on Samsung Music Player APK
After installing and experiencing Samsung Music Player APK for days, we will give ideas to help you answer whether you should to use this app or not.
Generally, the app is good comparing to others:
- "Most played" - one of the most useful features that we found in this app. This list is created based on the music you listen to the most.
- Dark mode option in the latest update is awesome: for me, this mode brings a clean and simple interface to users. If you don't like this mode, when downloading APK files, choose the version that doesn't have that feature.
Like the coin has two sides, Samsung Music player also has its shortcomings like:
- The previous version of the app the dark theme turned to light which made it difficult to read the lyrics.
- Sometimes ads pop up which irritates users.
Above all, we think that the bright sides eclipse the disadvantages and we highly recommend the app for Samsung users.
To sum up, we have just given you a description as well as How to install Samsung Music Player APK. We hope that this article is helpful to you. Thanks for reading!